[lbo-talk] Sex and Stuff

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Jan 9 09:29:32 PST 2007

This from an acquaintance who's into bondage which, btw, she traces to the age of 4 when, playing with her friends, she played Maid Marion, was tied to a tree, and has ever since been fascinated with the sensation of being immobilized. She happens to think of it like being a kitten wrapped up in a lot of string.

[WS:] And this is precisely what I find most frightening and uncomfortable (most other practices I can live with). De gustibus non est disputandum.

Wojtek