[lbo-talk] US military attacks village in Somalia

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:22:54 PST 2007

On 1/9/07, double bluff <mullah_omar at email.it> cited: http://www.theinsider.org/

Oh kewl, another reliable source, The Insider | Conspiracy Theory News: New World Order, Conspiracy Theories, News, Government, Secret Societies, Freemasons, Extraterrestrials, War...

The Prophecies of Christopher Columbus Why did Columbus claim that an ancient prophecy led him to discover the Americas? If you learned about Columbus at school, this is one documented historical fact that you may have overlooked. He believed that it was necessary to establish a New World in the West, in order to fulfil an ancient prophecy...

Bob Dylan's 115th Dream by Bob Dylan
>...I asked the captain what his name was
And how come he didn't drive a truck He said his name was Columbus I just said, "Good luck."