[lbo-talk] the latest skirmish in the sexpositivity wars

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:38:09 PST 2007

Btw, Yoshie is the one into "transgression." I'd never use that phrase and I'm too old to be in favor of shocking people for the sake of shocking them or showing that I'm rad. My claim is that this stuff is normal, widespread, and far more prevelant than most people realize. As I said, look at Cosmo or any women's mag offering sex tips, seven out of ten issues those tips will include something kinky. "I'm not into S&M, but. . . ."