[lbo-talk] Re: Sex and Stuff

queer dewd formerly known as ( ) bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Jan 11 10:29:37 PST 2007

At 12:40 PM 1/11/2007, ravi wrote:

>But Joanna did not say "it is necessary to do so with some[one] you are
>in love with". Here is what Joanna wrote:
>
>=> I think there are two good reasons to have sex with someone:
>=> 1) you love them and are sexually attracted to them or 2) there is
>=> a strong sexual attraction."
>
>Unless we have a very different idea of what "or" means, (2) makes it
>clear that you are not required to be in love with the person.

you left out the value judgment: "good".

one can immediately infer that there are other reasons one fucks. they aren't good.

people have sex with people with whom they aren't attracted all the time. they want to fuck and the nearest fellow fucker who wants to fuck them might just be good enough. glory hole action another example. you don't even see the other person. And? The problem with that is, what exactly?

you can have the desire to fuck and no one around you are sexually attracted to, eh? there are people who are good fucks but aren't the least bit attractive. they are just good fucks.

these are, apparently, not "good" reasons to fuck.

oh, there are pity fucks. there are obligatory fucks. goodbye fucks. break up fucks. there are fucks that occur after an argument that may have a whole helluva lot to do with the anger, the seething rage your feel for one another since it's quite possible to love and hate at the same time.

Oh, and also don't forget political fucking of the lesbianism as politics sort.

And fucking to make babies fucking -- as sometimes has happened with queer couples.

and don't forget: fucking for cash and prizes. oh hey, go visit my friend, RenEv, a sex worker who likes rough sex and fucking because it feels good. Sexual attraction and love doesn't come into play sometimes. But she sure loves fucking. She has Mr. RenEv as a longtime partner and she swings. I'm not sure about Mr. RE swinging, but he doesn't mind. Oh, and she doesn't do drugs.

http://renegadeevolution.blogspot.com

And people, I'm tired of some of you making the absurd mistake that because I am willing to understand people different from me that I somehow think fucking for love and sexual attraction is bad. That horseshit drips from someone's digits every single time this discussion happens. Don't even go there.

fuckeddy fuck fuck.

fuck.