[lbo-talk] Re: Sex and Stuff

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 11:16:20 PST 2007

queer dewd formerly known as ( ) wrote:

> you left out the value judgment: "good".
>
> one can immediately infer that there are other reasons one fucks. they
> aren't good.
>
> people have sex with people with whom they aren't attracted all the
> time. they want to fuck and the nearest fellow fucker who wants to
> fuck them might just be good enough. glory hole action another
> example. you don't even see the other person. And? The problem with
> that is, what exactly?

The way you feel afterward.

> you can have the desire to fuck and no one around you are sexually
> attracted to, eh? there are people who are good fucks but aren't the
> least bit attractive. they are just good fucks.

I didn't say people had to be attractive; I said "sexually attractive." You know, ugly as sin, but sexually attractive.

> oh, there are pity fucks.

Always a bad idea.

> there are obligatory fucks.

Another bad idea.

> goodbye fucks.

Can't rate it as an idea, but in my experience ALWAYS feel bad.

> break up fucks.

See goodbye fucks.

> there are fucks that occur after an argument that may have a whole
> helluva lot to do with the anger, the seething rage your feel for one
> another since it's quite possible to love and hate at the same time.

Absolutely.

> Oh, and also don't forget political fucking of the lesbianism as
> politics sort.

Bad idea.

> And fucking to make babies fucking -- as sometimes has happened with
> queer couples.

Sure, but this has nothing to do with sex.

> and don't forget: fucking for cash and prizes. oh hey, go visit my
> friend, RenEv, a sex worker who likes rough sex and fucking because it
> feels good. Sexual attraction and love doesn't come into play
> sometimes. But she sure loves fucking. She has Mr. RenEv as a longtime
> partner and she swings. I'm not sure about Mr. RE swinging, but he
> doesn't mind. Oh, and she doesn't do drugs.

Good for her.

Joanna