[lbo-talk] The explanations were failures

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Jan 11 12:16:42 PST 2007

Charles, this has been explained to you about 15 times already, yet you keep repeating this like a tape loop. I think this discussion is either rapidly approaching or is already past the stage at which the same positions keep getting repeated, with no minds being changed. Might be time to move on.

Doug

^^^^^ Doug,

All 15 "explanations" were failures, logically and socially. Your posture of telling me that it's been explained to me seems authoritarian. Your friendliness to sadism is scary.

On this list, this thread keeps coming back like a tape loop.

Babeuf