[lbo-talk] Pleasure, Pain and All That Jazz

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jan 11 16:35:17 PST 2007

On Jan 11, 2007, at 5:00 PM, Charles Brown wrote:

> This topic keeps repeating itself like a tape loop. I can't discuss
> it with
> you on this list. There is only one correct opinion on this issue
> on this
> list, and the hammer is about to come down on anyone who doesn't
> agree with
> that authoritative opinion.

No, Charles - the hammer is about to come down - 13.5 hours from now - on all sides. I'm not selectively shutting one side off, and I count 23 posts on this subject from you in the last 3 days, an average of 7.7/day. You've hardly lacked a forum, and I didn't even complain about your overposting because I thought it was temporary and something you felt strongly about. And there were several posters who agreed with you to some degree. If someone who hasn't contributed before has something new to say, I'd welcome it. Other than that, it's enough, after another 13:25.

Doug