Aristocracies, was Re: [lbo-talk] Class and Kink

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jan 11 19:41:24 PST 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 10:34 pm, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
> The folk like me and probably other on
> this list would be first to be lynched.

Naah, fourth or fifth -- hey, they might never get around to us at all. Oh, these Left delusions of grandeur!

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org

"You have heretofore read public sentiment in your newspapers, that live by falsehood and excitement; and the quicker you seek for truth in other quarters, the better." --W.T. Sherman