[lbo-talk] Moderation

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jan 12 12:57:41 PST 2007

On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:44 PM, Carl Remick wrote:

> To the limited extent I've followed it, this voluminous sex
> chitchat of late appears to be the list's most stupefyingly
> irrelevant discussion in the many years I've been here.

I don't want to reopen this, but sex is pretty important stuff. It has a lot to do with who we are, and even has a lot to do with the things you probably consider "real" politics, like war and exploitation. Ralph Waldo might have considered his body part of the "not me," but I'm not with him on that.

Doug