[lbo-talk] Re: Re: Moderation

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:31:20 PST 2007

What? Would you like to explain the fascist nature of blue collar people from families, workplaces or communities where military service is commonplace, being disgusted with Bush personally for all the useless death of this adventure? What elements of corporatism or nature-as-family/leader-as-father ideology can be identified from an anecdote about ex-military people who work restoring old arms for museums feeling disdain for Bush?