[lbo-talk] Patriot Act watch list in Joliet,Montana

John Norem jnorem at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 18:04:18 PST 2007

Here's a follow up to the Joliet,Montana book controversy.

Dave,

I haven't seen any updates to the original story here on IP.

The Reference Librarian at the Billings library has given permission for this to be posted to IP. I have removed her name, phone number, and email address. The original is available upon your request.