[lbo-talk] Majority of U.S. women not marrying

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Jan 17 13:56:00 PST 2007

At around 17/1/07 4:00 pm, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> Come to Philly; we'll hit the Hugo Boss shop and the
> high quality second hand outlets. My peerless wife
> will make her peerless kimchee chigae. Drinks and
> German engineered, turbo charged transportation across
> this old, yet new city are on me.

What, you are in Philly? And Jerry Monaco is some where in the NYC area too... and CB is not in Michigan? So, isn't it time for LBO members of the intelligent-coast (er I mean northeast USA) to do a dinner or so? I will even overcome my fear of Philly (I was interned at Temple for a short bit and lived on Broad Steet in N.Phila) and South Street (perhaps even Cafe Spice; perhaps the only Indian food of interest served in the USA) ... or perhaps we should choose Princeton as would be fitting for intellectuals of our stature. ;-)

--ravi