[lbo-talk] Re: "doing it"

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:18:33 PST 2007

On 1/18/07, Jim Straub <rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I mean, I'm no hippie, but this whole social eruption of young ladies all
> doing the porn star-style shaving thing, strikes me as a totally annoying
> contrivance manufactured of a sudden by a media that's getting more
> over-sexualized by the year (like axe body spray--- seriously, men, are we
> suddenly all going to start wearing perfume just because some commercials
> suggest it? what the fuck?).

A friend of mine recently did some work for AXE [or TAG] and I tried it. It is the DEEP WOODS OFF of sex. I'm guessing that Sex & The City reached a much broader audience than porn when they popularized Brazilian waxing, fwiw.

-- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 blackmailismylife.com/blog paperthinwalls.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070118/a129ca9c/attachment.htm>