[lbo-talk] Re: "doing it"

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 17:12:08 PST 2007

>Amongst people I know keeping one's pubes trim is considered polite to
>your partner and hygienic. Both men and women practice it and seem to
>have little tolerance for someone who doesn't return the favor. As in
>"this dude expected me to go down on him and he was like a mountain
>man, stinking of ball sweat...". And a similar reaction by men if a
>lady expects oral sex but practices no grooming.

If you like it smooth, you like it smooth. Nothing to argue about.

But as for the hygiene. One reason there's hair down there is to prevent stuff from getting in. The hair isn't unhygenic unless it's never washed.

Americans wash so much (compared to other people) that they have almost no body odor. Looking back to my wild and wooly years I must say that I cannot recall sleeping with a single american male or female who wasn't scrupulously clean at bed time.

Joanna