[lbo-talk] Cognitive dissonance

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 23:13:08 PST 2007

Cognitive dissonance. I've been thinking a lot about this for the past few years. I wait on people who are affluent and educated, for the most part, but more and more people act in such a way that makes me wonder how they made it out their front door with their shoes on the right feet, let alone how to order a meal. I blame cognitive dissonance. Even the most apolitical have got to notice that the world around them is not the world being described to them in our national narrative and I think some are starting to short-circuit. Or something like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html