[lbo-talk] What's the deal with conservatives, economists, and the minimum wage?

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 19 17:14:06 PST 2007

On 1/19/07, Jason McCullough <lbo-talk at hronk.com> wrote:
> Any blazes of amateur sociology on why business and economic types are such
> assholes about this specific area? You'd think it involved their mothers.

Maybe it's the simple principle that nothing should be gained by normal people without a fight?

Even I've noticed that the business media has been paying attention to inequality, apparently for the reason that "Life gets pretty scary -- no matter how much money you've got -- when a segment of society decides that they're no longer going to play by the rules." <http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/economist/19750>

Tayssir