La lutta continua (Was Re: [lbo-talk] What's the deal with conservatives, economists, and the minimum wage?)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 23:40:26 PST 2007

The "simple principle that nothing [can] be gained by normal people without a fight" is a basic law of universe. Complaining that it's unfair is like complaining that the it's unfair that night follows day or that mass attract each other under an inverse square law. Get made at exploitation, oppression, discrimination, cruelty and indiffertence -- and do what normal people do. Fight 'em. But don't bitch and moan that you have to fight 'em. La lutta continua - you say that like it's a bad thing.

<http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/economist/19750>