[lbo-talk] Nepal gays and Maoists/Marxist Approach

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Sun Jan 21 07:01:52 PST 2007

Dear Comrades!

The main point of discussion is: Is it a problem to be tacked as a problem or is it to be treated as a natural endowment. For example, freek babies, or two bodies of two individuals joined together--should that be treated as a natural occurring or an aberration? If it is natural then there is no point in doing surgeries for separating the two bodies. If it is a problem, then surgeries are justified. In the natural habitat, when sexual deprivation is not enfoced upon animals, are there same sex cohabitions? When sexual deprivation is enforced upon the animals and human beings, then the result must naturally be awkward. Is it such an awkwardness manifest and carried to its final conclusion? Is it the Manifest Hell that has been enforced and prevalent in the relations between men and women for centuries so far that has ultimately gone to its monstrous proportions? The question is not what the same-sex seekers think of themselves under these World-Hell conditions, for that approach is similar to the the Brahmins thinking (a couple of centuries ago) that burning their live daughters upon the funeral pyre of their dead husbands is absolutely correct. The question is no way the ethnocentricism of the same-sex partners. Fashion is another nonsense that is connected with the affair. The fashion has driven the youths here so silly that they no more know where to tie their trousers. They all publicly display now their naked back, nearly up to their anuses. Is that as well to be passed as natural--freedom of choice. Also connected with the affair is the heroes of life and social guides. In the previous historical epochs there used to be some heroes in the vicinity of youths that would guide them---and as a result they wouldn't be driven terribly silly. Now there are no heroes in societies. As such youths are at the murcy of psychopaths all over the world. Marquis de Sade is applauded by many people; he has been applauded for a couple of centuries by many. Is that too to be passed as normal and human?

Ramesh ----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:47 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nepal gays and Maoists/Marxist Approach