[lbo-talk] Re: Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Jan 22 11:07:35 PST 2007

At around 22/1/07 1:17 pm, andie nachgeborenen wrote:
> --- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
>
>> I would think it doubtful that any significant
>> anatomical changes
>> occurred (species wide) since the original emergence
>> of biologically
>> modern humans.
>
> That would be about 40,000 years ago, with the
> Cro-Magnons.

Small note: AFAIK: Cro-magnons came into the scene 250,000 or more years old. Anatomically modern humans about 130,000 years ago. Homo Sapiens Sapiens is credited with the 40,000 years you mention above. By that time (40,000 years ago) our ancestors were already forking out to Asia and further on.

--ravi