[lbo-talk] stupid press release of the week

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 22 19:04:16 PST 2007

[from an AOL address, no less - slick PR operation, this!]

From: COY7M at aol.com Date: January 22, 2007 9:38:38 PM EST To: COY7M at aol.com Subject: Excellent Guest for Your Show: Brigitte Gabriel!

Media Friends:

More than 100,000 copies of Brigitte Gabriel's hard-hitting anti- terrorism book, "Because They Hate," have been sold in a three-month period. Americans are gravitating to Ms. Gabriel's book because of the honest, straight-forward approach she takes in revealing the mindset of our Islamist Terrorist enemies and what they strive to accomplish.

Ms. Gabriel knows firsthand the evil that Islamists are capable of having survived a terrorist attack against her family as a child growing up in her Lebanese homeland at the hands of Terrorists who persecute Christians, Jews and other non-Muslim believers ('infidels').

Because of her straight-talk and honesty, Gabriel regularly receives threats from Islamists, even here in the United States who want to shut her up.

In her book, "Because They Hate," (St. Martin's Press) Ms Gabriel discusses:

- Terrorist cells operating here on US soil, including Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezzbollah;

- Hate teaching against America and its democracy in mosques all across the United States funded by money from countries, like Saudi Arabia and Iran;

- Al-Qaeda terrorist organizers working with the deadly MS-13 gang to smuggle terrorists into our country through the Mexican border and teaching them Spanish;

- America's elite universities and colleges being bought by Saudi and Arab financing to brainwash American students to turn against our government;

- Islamic charities and organizations operating within the United States as moderate, innocent Muslims even while supporting and aiding our enemy overseas;

- Political correctness gone mad that threatens the fall of the United States by a single-minded enemy who is using our laws and freedoms against us.

Please let me know if you want Ms. Gabriel on your program. She is "off the charts" as far as a talk show guest.

One radio show last week in Baltimore kept Ms. Gabriel on the show almost an hour because callers were ringing the phones off the hook wanting to ask her questions. She's dynamic, interesting, knowledgeable and very articulate. A very powerful speaker.

Please consider Ms. Gabriel for your program. She is a regularly seen on Fox News Channel (Hannity & Colmes, Deskside, etc), CNN and other national shows.

Mark Coyle 571-276-1893 (email gets quickest result)