[lbo-talk] stupid press release of the week

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 19:43:24 PST 2007

> - Political correctness gone mad that threatens the
> fall of the
> United States by a single-minded enemy who is using
> our laws and
> freedoms against us.

Which, therefore, we should abolish in order to preserve them.

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it."

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact -- but it will self-destruct in five seconds."

The fall of the United States. My.

Maybe she's talking about George W. Bush?

Seems unlikely that Islamists, even aided by politically correct brain-washed America-hating students at elite colleges, can bring America, building by building, as it were, I don't think there are that many planers to fly into buildings. Or that many elite college students, if you count out the ones who want to make a killing on Wall Street or make partner at Sullivan & Cromwell. But W seems to be doing a pretty good job of laying this and low.

____________________________________________________________________________________ We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265