[lbo-talk] Nepal gays and Maoists/Marxist Approach

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 19:30:42 PST 2007

Sounds to me like you embrace the reductio and preclude the application to people in "different" societies (and you don't explain what these are or how to tell) of descriptions they would not use; you also decree that certain terms mean what YOU say and cannot be qualified by explanation. I'd say that is extreme linguistic relativism. Also quite wrong.