[lbo-talk] Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 22 21:32:31 PST 2007

Apologies to Ravi for top-posting, but making up an evolutionary justification for the location of the clitoris is one of them. Or eyebrows evolved to keep sweat from dripping into our eyes. Maybe, but how could we ever fucking know?

Of course evolution has happened. But not every feature or change has a purpose behind it.

Doug