[lbo-talk] Re: Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 11:39:34 PST 2007

Suggest you check this idea of yours with some female persons. (Real live nude girls!)

True, anything can be an erogenous zone. However, my experience and reading suggests that a very high proportion of women needs more or less extensive clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm -- especially mind-blowing, clear-the-circuits orgasm.

Biting the earlobe softly (or hard) or nipple or toe sucking are nice, but there's a reason women tend to masturbate by massaging the clit rather than than clamping or pulling the earlobe. In my experience not much, if anything, beats an extended session with your tongue on her clit.

The literature says that it takes woman an average of about 20 minutes of such stimulation to come. My experience is that this is variable; sometime it's a lot longer, sometimes less, depending on the people and the circumstances.

I think it is the duty (and should be the pleasure) of any male who wishes to please a woman partner, or or wishes a woman partner to please him, to take as long as it takes. Just speaking for myself and without any knowledge of the habits or desires of anyone else here, I think good manners requires gentlemen to let/make ladies come first.

Btw, it's also my experience, and some of the literature supports this, that concurrent digital stimulation of the G-spot (that rough area inside the vagina about the size of a quarter and opposite the clitoris), considerably enhances the orgasmic experience for women, without necessary affecting the timing, just the intensity. Some literature says the G-spot is a myth. I think this literature is written by idiots.

Any XX chromosome types want to pitch in here?