[lbo-talk] Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 09:16:14 PST 2007

>Now. Why is the clitoris of the human female where it is? Which
>of the above kinds of 'why' question is this?

Well, in terms of your original examples, I'd guess it's either a history question or a nonsensical question.

But your asking it reminded me of a George Carlin line which asserts that "if God had not meant us to masturbate, he would have made our arms a different length."

Looks to me like the clitoris is perfectly placed. Within easy reach for self-pleasure and beautifully wrapped around the vagina for that kind of pleasure too.

It seems odd to me to blame the location of the clitoris for sex that doesn't achieve the desired results....as if the clitoris were the only variable.

Joanna