[lbo-talk] Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 20:57:31 PST 2007

You are being nicer to me than I deserve, I'm just under a lot of stress for unrelated reasons and sometimes it comes out on the net with me being testy or nasty. I hope it is not whenever science is an issue; I'll watch that, anyway, just now it's likely to be when law or what-have-you is on the board. Anything, thank you and I apologize. Thanks for the interesting references and links.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=female+clitoris+evolution&hl=en&lr=&btnG=Search

http://frigor.hit.bg/lib/The%20evolution%20of%20female%20orgasm%20-%20logic%20please%20but%20no%20atavism.pdf

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ap/ar/1998/00000056/00000005/art00898