[lbo-talk] Sociobiology ---> Is Sex Fun For Girls?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 11:34:55 PST 2007

As for orgasms exhausting the female, I think most women would say, We Wish! Most of you guys are not nearly so good!

^^^^^^
> CB: Yea, I thought it was guys who were exhausted
after one orgasm. Women can have multiples. The key male skill might be to hold off on orgasm while the woman has lots of them.

Andie: This is a feminist sexual duty and good sexual manners too. Remember, gentlemen, ladies first!

It doesn't really take much skill, at least with respect to not coming first, particularly because virtually all women require clitoral stimulus that is not usually attained in intercourse to be aroused to orgasm, especially serious orgasm.

Tongue on clit before cock in cunt, that's the thing to remember. Following that little mantra is the main "skill" involved.

And while giving head is very stimulating for men, as far as I know of relatively few men who come merely through bringing a woman to organism by cunnilingus.

Of course things may be different for particular individuals or at different times, and what the lady wants, whatever that is, rules. One does has to watch out for the female tendency in our society to try to please her partner even at her own expense, however.

* * * * CB: > There's anthropological evidence that that's what they did in the Garden of Eden, and all was swell
:>) Ancient
anti-premature ejaculationism :>)

* * *

Andie: Well, Milton is clear that Adam and Eve had sex in the Garden of Eden. No doubt, since it was Edenic there, he licked her till she came first before indulging himself. Maybe the Fall involved the assertion of male selfishness.

* * *

CB: That "multipoles" joke the guys were making was pretty funny.

> Make love, not war.

What he said!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index