[lbo-talk] just to irritate Doug and confirm his Essential Dislike of Blawgs :)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Jan 30 10:17:02 PST 2007

I forgot to say, a Bitch is up for some Koufax awards for the blog. It's a "whoever nominates you" and "there's no limits as to who you nominate" thing anyway. it was sweet that readers nominated for:

best blog best writing best post best blog (general) best expert blog (*spits out mouthful of sandwich* <-- anyone can be an expert with a blog, though the sweetheart that nominated me wrote something like, "I challenge you to deny that this is true.") best blog community best consonant level blog and best human rights blog

http://koufax.wabanaki.net/

Don't think I'll put it on my resume though. I'm not so sure if the nom for best blog post, Shame Affirmative, would go over well. *snort* Weeeeeel. As andie points out, none of it would go over well. ;p

I do think I have the kewlest blog community though. We have some of the best, most in-depth discussions (you have to remember: pretty low bar when it comes to blogs), when they get going, and most people seem to avoid the useless, witless flamage. But that's a luxury with a small blog anyway. Still, as I said on my blogiversary, I'd like my epitaph for the blog to be "The best part was in the comment section."

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org