[lbo-talk] Bakunin on Marx

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 1 14:14:23 PDT 2007

Lenin's Tomb wrote:

> In the same way that you wouldn't want to be tainted with the fantasies of one Mikhail Bakunin,

marxists don't always belong to the same category as either Mao or Stalin.

I *like* Bakunin. Where did you get the impression that I'm trying to avoid being tainted with his ideas? He had a bunch of right on ideas, that still ring true in the 21st century. At the same time, he was alive in the mid-19th century, so some of his ideas just aren't relevant today.

Chuck