[lbo-talk] Nietzsche

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Jul 1 14:49:40 PDT 2007

Eubulides

Who cares; it's a zombie category and is as irrelevant to the issues N. addressed as whether he was hetero or homo, black or white, omnivore or vegan. No one can "read the minds" of the dead, but I seriously doubt N. would want

anything to do with the imposition of such a category -with it's attendant disparagements in tow- on his views.

Arguing over whether Marx or Nietzsche was the "deeper thinker" is as silly as arguing over whether George Clinton is a better guitar player than Eddie Van

Halen or Al DiMeola or insert guitar player of choice here_____________....

Ian

^^^^^^^^ CB: I'm arguing that N. is out and out wrong. I don't think he is "deep" at all. He's a waste of time.

If you think petit bourgeois is a zombie category, you are wrong too.