[lbo-talk] Scary read...

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Thu Jul 5 12:13:40 PDT 2007

No - enough meshugene indigenous patriots writing in English to get the full flavour of the moment...enjoy (and weep). Mind you the Israeli lunatic right (or are they at the centre now?) always seems to have more than its fair share of English-speaking crazies.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Chris Doss Sent: 05 July 2007 08:58 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Scary read...

Just noting that this is the English-language version of Haaretz with probably a lot if Americans and Brits posting. To see Israeli reaction I would have to go to the Hebrew page -- but then I don't know Hebrew, so I'm screwed.