[lbo-talk] Scary read...

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Thu Jul 5 13:24:14 PDT 2007

Russell Grinker wrote:
> No - enough meshugene indigenous patriots writing in English to get the full
> flavour of the moment...enjoy (and weep). Mind you the Israeli lunatic right
> (or are they at the centre now?) always seems to have more than its fair
> share of English-speaking crazies.

Just to compare, I read through some of the talkbacks in both the hebrew and english versions, and, yah, they are pretty much the same crap.

Two typical examples from the hebrew:

35. Watching from the sidelines -- It doesn't interest us the name of the terrorists! But Haaretz acts as the "shofar" against us, for the Palestinians.

50. Dr. Fire Fire Fire -- Come on (yalla), Lets Party - Give them in the head and don't be afraid!!!!!

And etc., etc....