[lbo-talk] WBAI makes Page Six

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jul 8 07:51:28 PDT 2007

On Jul 8, 2007, at 10:27 AM, ravi wrote:

> What a joke! According to Quinn we are to subscribe to the idea that
> "anti-white" is racism in the same way that "anti-black" is?

No, I'm certainly not signing on to that agenda. But why do Lucas & Co. have to go all homophobic? Actually, some of the black nats at WBAI are anti-feminists and homophobes, not to mention anti-Semites.

> Also,
> since when did Koreans become "white"? I thought to white people the 2
> + billion of us are all that amorphous group called "Asians" that can
> be poked fun at in progressive TV shows like The Simpsons!

Uh, it's not about Koreans. Carson was asked if he was an anti- Semite. His memorable reply: ""I am anti-white. I don't limit my 'anti' to just one group of people."

Doug