[lbo-talk] great moments in the history of liberalism

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 14:32:41 PDT 2007

How did the Terror, which killed 800,000 or so people, become a "pogrom against the Bolsheviks"? There were plenty of Bolshies doing quite well at the time. They were the ones carrying out the Terror. Were Stalin and Kaganovich and Yezhov not Bolsheviks?

I think it is time to rid ourselves of Trotsky's self-serving, simplistic and tendentious interpretation of history. ;)

Khrushchev's too. "I, Khrushchev, am good. Stalin was bad. It was all the fault of the Georgian guy. I never killed anybody."