[lbo-talk] The Problem of Conspiracy Theorists at the Anti-War Meeting Yesterday

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:09:58 PDT 2007

We're having similar experiences in our local anti-war group, but I'm actually a bit more concerned about "Americans Against Escalation in Iraq," a well-funded Democratic party front. Nell Lancaster writes correctly about AAEI in her blog, "these organizations aren't led by the grassroots, but by electoral operatives. They don't want to end the war; they want to get it out of the way as an issue." --CGE