[lbo-talk] Liberal Intellectuals and the Coordinator Class

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 11 13:52:22 PDT 2007

> Bklyn: Thanks for adding the latter two to the
baseline. Perhaps the education element is better expressed by saying "opportunity for education", even considering it a life-time right.

Much better. Education is an opportunity that is there, but not mandatory. It is also a process a person can dip into and out of over the course of her life.

I think the communication part is important since it is a way to keep people involved and knowledgeable about their society even if they do not work.

I am not sure what kind of people possessing what types of "human natures" such a society would produce. But it seems to me that such an approach might be a step in the right direction.

Brian