[lbo-talk] Liberal Intellectuals and the Coordinator Class

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:40:29 PDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at aapt.net.au> wrote:
> I'm not reassured. The link between what you consume and how many
> hours of approved work you do is still essentially a wages system.

If you let me nitpick, it's not just hours -- intensity too. If you've ever just wanted to sprint through your work, or had a dangerous/exhausting job, clearly time can be a terrible measure of effort and sacrifice. People often approach the same job with different intensity.

Anyway, if you happen to have an alternative in mind, how would you prefer remuneration to work? If it's clearly more fair, just and equitable, I'd like to hear it.

Tayssir