[lbo-talk] Thanks, All

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Jul 16 15:19:48 PDT 2007

On 16 Jul, 2007, at 18:04 PM, cgrimes at rawbw.COM wrote:
> I can't bare to live with
> the rage, so I collapse in impotent despair. About the only positive
> thing I can think to do is study it, figure it out, undertand its
> themes and turns. <...>
>
> All of this reminds me of the first time a mean kid on the playground
> slugged me in the solar plexus. <...>

So, do what the rest of the Left does: retire to an enclave, find a smaller kid there and beat him up. Here's a list of potential targets:

* "conspiracy" theorists * pomo * hippies * Windows users (works for me! ;-)) * Non-Marxists * Marxists * "The ABB crowd" * Nader, Nader supporters

Serious mode: my sympathies to you and Dennis and others suffering through this sort of thing.

--ravi