[lbo-talk] Moore's Sicko Analysis

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:24:48 PDT 2007

Chuck wrote:

"Shit. It really sounds around here like the American Left is settling for table scraps instead of something more substantial and radical."

If you dont have health care, you can be excused for wanting that table scrap more than a politically correct denunciation of capitalism.

If you are comparing profit versus not-for-profit means of delivering services, aren't you talking about capitalism anyway?

BobW