[lbo-talk] Aetna board

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 18:29:48 PDT 2007

[I think you've all seen this, from a couple months back? My memory is foggy, but I might have even gotten it from this list. -B.]

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0507/3877.html

CEOs unite for health care By: Chris Frates May 7, 2007 10:40 PM EST

Health care reformers scored a victory Monday when 35 chief executives announced a major lobbying coalition designed to push for universal coverage in a market-based system.

The Coalition to Advance Healthcare Reform was launched as a way for business leaders to influence the debate on the state and federal levels.

The group is advocating for a market-based solution that covers everyone, gives incentives for receiving preventive care and provides subsidies to low-income people.

[...]