[lbo-talk] Marx and Justice

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Jul 22 18:54:03 PDT 2007

Marx was trying to downplay the reformers who based their program on morality. Marx was saying that the problem was not individual employers unjustly ripping off their workers. The problem was the rules of the system. In short, he was denying justice as a basis for political organizing, calling for what he considered to be a scientific basis.