[lbo-talk] HP

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:26:36 PDT 2007

Actually, due to the lateness of the hour and the freshness of the material in my mind, I inadvertently lied. Scan down to find out how. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Severus Snape died, and he was hardly a bit player. His secret mission as a covert do-gooder wasn't revealed until after his death.

Also, nobody got past first base (unless you count everyone having kids nineteen years later).

Spoilers ahead. Proceed at your own risk.