[lbo-talk] HP

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:44:27 PDT 2007

> Ok, so what happened with Harry Potter? A friend reports that he was
> gang-raped by dwarves, but achieved some sort of philosophical uplift
> from the experience, but I'm guessing this is a fabrication? Did the
> little hellspawn die or what? Google is offering no help.

Spoilers below.

In Cologne, there was a crowd at a big bookstore at 1am to purchase it, but everyone looked normal. Didn't see anyone looking like they came from the Renaissance Fair.

There actually was an implied gang-rape in the book, if I understood correctly. Dumbledore's very young sister, because a pack of boys were disturbed at her use of magic. After that sister accidentally killed their mother in an outburst of rage, Dumbledore was supposed to take care of her. Unfortunately, he neglected her because he was ambitious, and a new friend of his quickly stirred his passion to gain power. In a fight with that new friend and Dumbledore's unlettered brother, she was accidentally killed.

He soon learned that those who want power most are those you least want to have it.

Tayssir