[lbo-talk] further evidence that the U.S. is prosecution-mad

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 14:59:33 PDT 2007

>I was merely responding to a post frivolously and inaccurately

>dismissing occupational

>risk of law enforcement workers in an apparent attempt to exonerate behavior

>of a prison inmate.

>Wojtek

I post from work and usually on the fly. I looked for a source that dumbs down stats that I am familiar with from multiple sources about comparative occupational risks. I found one that dumbed it down too much and when this was pointed out I admitted my mistake. It is Limbaughesque to keep harping on it. And, as others have said, that mistake doesn't belie the main point.

As far as my making an "attempt to exonerate behavior of a prison inmate." Are you fucking kidding?