[lbo-talk] further evidence that the U.S. is prosecution-mad now a Modest Proposal

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 21:18:30 PDT 2007

What amazes me in all this is that no one has seen fit to suggest innovative ways in which the behavior of the inmate could be turned to profit. Many jails are now using inmates to do all sorts of chores and companies profit from such labor.

The global pornography industry is huge and quite profitable. The jail could very well have live webcams installed in cells of inmates who enjoy masturbating. There surely is a niche market of people who would pay a goodly sum for voyeur or even staged prison porn. The masturbators could be paid a token sum for their labor and the prison could reap a tidy profit.

Cheers, Ken Hanly