[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 12:31:03 PDT 2007

Chuck wrote:

> > Does this help explain why you never answer when people ask questions
> > like the one about how you would defend a revolution against the
> > CIA?
>

>Why would anybody think that I could answer such a question? I'm not
>seeking state power. Anarchists are not interested in obtaining state
>power.

You have a problem with Castro. His ruling so long can't be separated from the context of a small country constantly, and for decades, on the defensive against a superpower. It seems fair to ask what alternatives you see.

It's not just questions concerning state power that you don't answer. I can't recall your answering any direct question about how things would work in your vision of a good world.