[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 12:35:15 PDT 2007

Chuck --

> Woot! I win! Dennis can't respond to my legitimate arguments so he has
> to resort to a cheap personal attack!

Well, if you had made any "legitimate arguments," I wouldn't have said a thing. And there's nothing cheap about my "attack" (a pretty mild one, at that) -- you, Chuck, live in an anarcho-fantasyland, one that is filled with wishful thinking and political posturing. You display this mindest every time you post here. The archives tell the story. I don't think you're doing the work of the imperial state simply because you have very little influence and no real political power. You are a middle-aged North American playing radical -- a role that the New York Times promoted back in '04, as I recall.

Dennis