[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jul 30 14:20:37 PDT 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Well, if you had made any "legitimate arguments," I wouldn't have said a
> thing. And there's nothing cheap about my "attack" (a pretty mild one, at
> that) -- you, Chuck, live in an anarcho-fantasyland, one that is filled with
> wishful thinking and political posturing. You display this mindest every
> time you post here. The archives tell the story. I don't think you're doing
> the work of the imperial state simply because you have very little influence
> and no real political power. You are a middle-aged North American playing
> radical -- a role that the New York Times promoted back in '04, as I recall.

Even more personal attacks! You obviously don't want to discuss issues being raised in this thread.

The archives tell what story? Who cares what the archives say? This is a *discussion* list, Dennis, and evidently you've forgotten that fact. You don't like my ideas, so you choose to attack me personally. Your mention of the archives suggests that you think that the archives convict me of being some kind of bad person. I've contributed to many threads on this lists, using a variety of written styles.

I have political power and plenty of influence. Way too much for my own tastes, IMHO.

Chuck