[lbo-talk] Raúl on the 26th + Fidel on Cuba's Self Criticism

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jul 30 14:39:16 PDT 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> Hey, could you repost those legitimate arguments in this thread because
> I've read and re-read your posts and can't find them.

Probably because you are wedded to the leftist dogma about Castro and the "successful" Cuban revolution.

Ah yes, I've run into this style of dismissing arguments on Wikipedia. This line of intellectual dismissal revolves around saying that the opponent has made no points, so the accuser can safely dismiss them.

I've run into this pathetic line of intellectual "argument" many times over the years when dealing with people who excuse authoritarian groups and regimes.

You forgot to accuse me of being an agent of American imperialism.

> This is a serious request by the way. I would like to know what you
> posted that you consider to be legitimate arguments rather than
> doctrinaire pronouncements. (JT)

See my previous emails.

Chuck