[lbo-talk] Dallas could elect its first gay mayor

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:40:52 PDT 2007

Dennis:

-
>[WS:] Nope. They are descriptions rather than emotive expressions.

Bollocks. You say this kind of stuff out of one side of your mouth and out of the other you talk about "groups that have a higher propensity to commit crime." That's classic rationalizing of "emotive" fear.

[WS:] Typical leftist arrogance - knowing better what is on someone else's mind. You seem to be pissed that I do not share your view of the dregs of society and use every opportunity to snipe at me for that reason. So for the record - I do not disparage the underclass, I just do not want to be associated or fraternize with them in any way.

As far as the crime is concerned, it is mostly ghetto dwellers killing each other, so why should I be afraid of it? I can read stats and understand the probabilities of being affected by crime in this country.

Wojtek